For Samlink, 2017 was a year of significant news and projects.
Take a look at our Annual Report on our website, and read how we did last year.
- We reached our financial goals and our net sales exceeded the EUR 100 million mark for the first time.
- Our preparations to modernise the basic banking system continued.
- We entered any changes in systems resulting from the IFRS 9 project into production as planned.
- The loan system delivered to Finnvera was deployed successfully.
- We deployed 3,000 new workstations with the new Windows 10 operating system and a modern office system.
During 2018, Samlink will launch the modernisation of the basic banking system in close cooperation with its customer banks and partners. The modernisation project will help us to respond to future challenges and add flexibility to developing the business operations of banks. Samlink has prepared this modernisation project for many years.
Goals are met through cooperation, also in 2018.